Chuckwagon advertisers get a Stampede experience like no other–it is an exclusive opportunity to share with clients, family and friends something that no one else at the Stampede gets to experience. Your chance to a part of this rare, behind-the-scenes experience is at the 2017 Canvas Auction, coming up on Thursday, March 23.
Here are 10 things that make being a chuckwagon advertiser one of the best ways to experience the Stampede. Period.
1. Feel the thunder of hooves and the excitement of the crowd as a wagon carrying your logo races around the track.
2. Get to know the personalities behind the horsepower, with up-close and personal moments with the horses in your driver’s barn.
3. Meet the families who dedicate their lives to the sport of chuckwagon racing.
4. Have fun! Host special guests at a pre-race party in the barn area, and return for more socializing after the races.
5. See first-hand the amazing care that each and every chuckwagon horse receives.
6. Learn more about the drivers, and how they interact with their animals.
7. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty! You’re welcome to pick up a pitchfork, and lend a hand.
8. Get to see the equine competitors in a place no one else but the drivers and their teams are allowed to go.
9. See Kelly Sutherland compete in his final year of racing, after a remarkable 45-year career that has included 12 Calgary Stampede Championships.
10. Feel the love. Of the horses, the people and the sport.
To learn more about the 2017 Calgary Stampede Canvas Auction, presented by GMC, and the opportunity to become an advertiser, go to calgarystampede.com