Details on that and more here:
- American Apparel Warehouse Sale: American Apparel is bringing their Warehouse Sale tour to Calgary! Tens of thousands of American Apparel garments can be found up to 90% off. Inventory will be constantly replenished throughout the sale, but get their early for the best selection! November 24-29 in the Big Four Building, Hall B from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day.
- NHL Hockey: The Calgary Flames play twice this week as they continue to climb up the ranks of the NHL’s Northwest Division. First, the Flames take on the Nashville Predators on Tuesday, November 29 at 7:30 p.m., followed by the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday, December 1 at 7 p.m. Both games take place in the Scotiabank Saddledome, and tickets for both are available through Ticketmaster.
- Festival of Crafts: The 25th annual Festival of Crafts Art & Craft Sale will amaze you with over 250 specialty boutiques all under one roof! Experience the art of shopping like no other from Canada’s leading artists, artisans and designers. Discover everything from fashions, jewellery, art, sculpture, home decor items and many other fantastic works. December 1- 4 in the BMO Centre. Admission is available at the door.
- CKOC All Breed Dog Show: The Calgary Kennel and Obedience Club will be hosting their Winter Show this week. Featuring three All Breed Championship shows along with other events. December 2 – 4 in the Big Four Building, Lower Level.
- WHL Hockey: The Calgary Hitmen also play twice this week at the Scotiabank Saddledome. First, they take on the Spokane Chiefs on Friday, December 2 at 7 p.m., followed by the Medicine Hat Tigers on Sunday, December 4 at 4 p.m. for their annual Teddy Bear Toss. Fans are encouraged to bring a small or medium sized stuffed toy to the game and toss it on the ice when the Hitmen score their first goal, so that the toys can then be redistributed to many local charities. Tickets for both games are available through Ticketmaster.
- Stampede Casino: Open all year-round and featuring all your favourite slots, tables, a 24 hour poker room, as well as excellent food and special events throughout the year, there’s always something going on down here so why not drop by for a visit? Here’s a taste of what’s happening this week:
- Stampede Casino Presents – Burlesque in the Big Sky Showroom: Burlesque in the Big Sky Showroom starring Annick, Melody and Jessika. Sexy cabaret style dance, vocals and live performance. Don’t miss a show you will never forget! Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and the show starts at 10 p.m. Tickets are $20 and are available at the door or at Stampede Casino Guest Services.
Make sure to sign up to become a Stampede Insider for first-access to exclusive news, contests and other insider information, and be sure to keep an eye on our official Twitter account at @calgarystampede and our official Facebook fan page for giveaways, special announcements, and more! Finally, make sure to visit our website and continue to tune into the official Stampede Blog to learn more about all of the things happening here on Park and beyond!